• avi

    How To Use WhatsApp On Blackberry Without BIS Plan


    One of the reasons why I hate blackberry is that it does not allow me to access internet without its standard BIS plan. Without it, I cannot use WhatsApp which has become an essential app for direct communication with my friends and contacts.

    But since everything has a way, I found my way to use WhatsApp without BIS plan.

    Here’s how you can use WhatsApp in your Blackberry without BIS plan:
    1.Go to Menu –> Options –> Advanced Options –> TCP/IP
    Here, you’ll need to enter your APN manually. Different mobile carriers have different APN’s. 

    2.Google is the most trusted and informative source to retrieve information related to APN’s. Some of them are:
    3.This may disable – BlackBerry Browser, BlackBerry Email, BB Messenger and other apps made by RIM BlackBerry.
    4.But the good news is that you can now go to the Blackberry App World and install WhatsApp.
    5.If you don’t have the Blackberry App World, you can always install it via Wi-Fi connection.


    No comments