• avi

    "Christian Antisemites" - Oh My (Vey) page 3

    So foolish they are, they cannot even get away with thinking for themselves for one day. These people will only fuck us up further. Yes, some may know. Some may wage serious warfare in the internet etc, but NEVER, MY SATANISTS, NEVER consider them your equals. Always be aware of them. Jews= Christianity/Islam/Judaism = Torah = JHVH = Jesus = All else of this evil crap. If someone is brave enough and their blood screams Pagan, how can they betray all their Ancestors and go down serving and defending the jews? It should be totally impossible. Those who have the heaviest past, once they know the Jewish problem, they will be unable to go their way with ignoring. Those who know, they know the WORLD IS AT STAKE and that if this thing continues, we are all DOOMED to extinct.

    And to understand our distinction. Here below I give out what I suppose a xian of such kind thinks. *IF* they think at all. At the very least, we are dealing with mentally deranged people when it comes to such.

    "So many for instance go down the Joy of Satan website. The Black Layout scares them. Red letters? Oh my! Dedicate my Soul to Satan? What if I will burn in the Jooish Hell! Oh My! The jews will smite my ass if I do this!! I will be striked down lest I meditate. I need to stay like a drone physically and keep eating jewish shit. The jooish fable I "believe in", but never read, says Satan is a Bad Guy. Well, my "god" is a bit worse, as he murdered millions even in his holy book, but who cares, I have to defend the jewish brainwashing I have underwent. After all, the jews that I, as an xian, so dearly serve and love they say Satan was the bad guy. I cannot think of my own, so I believe them. So baddy Satan is! Oy Vey! I go to my substitute of a Rabbi, the "Xian Pastor" or "Priest" to teach me how to resist the joos. And of course I will learn, from the one who is eating a loaf of bread, by sucking jewish shit every day. Definitely."

    You see this loop? This retardation has no end, beginning or middle. It's just retardation of the lowest kind.

    Yet these pathetic pieces of life, they call themselves Anti-Semites?

    What have the efforts of "xian antisemites" have done? Nothing at all?

    And also to finally close this message, its pathetic of everyone who considers themselves a Gentile, to ask for a culture what they enemy injected us with by their conquest. WE HAVE OUR GENTILE CULTURES. We don't need ANY jewish filth. We have everything on our OWN. No matter how much has been lost, NOTHING IN THE NEW SATANIC WORLD WILL HAVE ANYTHING JEWISH IN IT. THIS IS IMPERATIVE.

    TO HELL WITH ALL THE LAZY, XIAN, JOO WORSHIPPING LAPDOGS.

    THEIR MASTERS ARE SPIRITUALLY GOING DOWN. THEY CAN ACCEPT IT, OR THEY CAN FOLLOW WHO THEY ALWAYS FOLLOWED IN THE SPIRITUAL PIT!!!

    My loyal Comrades, Satanic Forces, I Salute you!!

    WE keep the Warfare Raging against the enemy!!!

    HAIL SATAN!!!

    HAIL VICTORY!!!

    HAIL ALL OF US WARRIORS AND LEGIONS OF SATAN!!!!!!!